Hi Jakob, sorry for my late reply

I tried to run the below; came back with "netstat: lunt: unknown or
uninstrumented protocol

I also tried uninstalling version 1.6.0 and installing version1.5.2 with Java 7
and SCALA version 2.10.6; got the same error messages

Do you think it would be worth me trying to change the IP address in
SPARK_MASTER_IP to the IP address of the master node? If so, how would I go
about doing that?

Thanks,

Aida

Sent from my iPhone