On 2016-11-01 12:20 (-0400), Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Hi Lakasz
> >
> > Below is the struts.xml and LoginAction (for reference). Using default for
> >  package name in struts.xml:
> >
> > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> >
> > <!DOCTYPE struts PUBLIC
> > "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 2.3//EN"
> > "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-2.3.dtd";>
> > <struts>
> > <!-- constant to define result path locations to project root directory -->
> > <constant name="struts.convention.result.path" value="/"></constant>
> > <package name="default" namespace="/" extends="struts-default">
> >         <interceptors>
> >             <interceptor name="myCustomInterceptor"
> > class="net.codejava.struts.MyCustomInterceptor" />
> >             <interceptor-stack name="customStack">
> >                 <interceptor-ref name="myCustomInterceptor"/>
> >             </interceptor-stack>
> >         </interceptors>
> >     </package>
> >
> > </struts>
>
> Do you have more interceptors in your customStack? Secondly, did you
> define it as a default stack with <default-interceptor-ref/> ?
>
> I'm using almost the same setup and everything is working perfectly
> fine. Are you sure there is no exception when starting container?
> Here you have almost the same setup
> https://github.com/apache/struts-examples/tree/master/unknown-handler
>

> Regards
> --
> Łukasz
> + 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

> Hi Lakasz

The constant within struts.xml below was  pointing to the root path
<constant name="struts.convention.result.path" value="/"></constant>

I had two options - remove it or point to the correct path below, which seems
to be the default; removed it:
<constant name="struts.convention.result.path"
value="/WEB-INF/content"></constant>

Thanks for responding - thread closed!