Hi,

I would like to pass a parameter from an interceptor to an action, but am not sure what is a proper way to do it if I also want to ensure that a parameter with the same name cannot be injected into the action as a request parameter.

I have set the interceptor to add the parameter into the valuestack, but this approach does not seem to work if the parameter name is included either in the excludeParams-parameter of the params interceptor or as a blocked parameter of the parameter filter. Either of these last two seems to prevent the parameter from being accessible by the action. If the params interceptor and parameter filter apply to _all_ values in the value stack, and not only request parameters, then is there some other route that allows to pass a "private" parameter from an interceptor to an action?

-Heikki