Dear Lukasz, thank you very much for your very fast support all the time.

It seems that new version is not compatible with JRebel. Have you tried
starting a new version struts app with JRebel?

If I replace the 3 struts jar files I use (core, spring-plugin,
convention-plugin) to the old version, everything works fine. If I change
back to new ones, it goes wrong.