I've just uploaded a more advanced example of a struts - shiro application.

https://github.com/tkofford/shiro-realm
<https://github.com/tkofford/shiro-realm>

This one is essentially the same as the simple one I created earlier, except
I am using a custom shiro realm and doing authentication & authorization in
the realm instead of relying on the shiro.ini file and the default shiro
behavior. This application can easily be altered to using a database or some
other data store, and is basically how we implement shiro in all our
applications that use shiro.

Please let me know if you have any problems or any questions using the
project.

Todd Kofford
tkoff...@ku.edu