Hey all

is it possible to forme my struts app to open up a second browser window for
the purpose of streaming a different content type (like a pdf file) into it
while maintaining the page in the original browser?

Essentially, I have a nicely rendered HTML report in browser "a" and when
the user clicks "export to PDF" or "export to excel" I want a NEW browser to
pop up into which I will send the response with the headerType set to the
appropriate type.

the generation of the XL and PDF is handled for me, but the app flow is
where Im foggy.

anyone done this?

--
-Dave