Alright ONE more thing
 I see in your WIKI -->
http://wiki.wendysmoak.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TomcatErrorPage that I cant put a
tiles-def in the location field, but what if I forward to a normal JSP that
has the following (only) in it

<logic:forward name="error"/>
Then in my struts-config I have

<forward name="error" path="/error.action" />

<!-- and-->
<action path="/error" type="com.foo.struts.ErrorAction">
<forward name="success" path="page.error" />
</action>
and page.error is of course defined in tiles-defs with the body part = "
errorBody.jsp"
 Am I making sense? I <<really>> want to use a tiles def here somehow or my
**only** page that is all hardcoded will be error.jsp.
 thoughts?

--
-Dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]