Thanks Nicolas. Tried downloading from your site, but something in the
ZIP is triggering the down security here. Nothing to do with the URL
location more probably I caught the bad side of the filter hashing
algorithm.

--
Peter Pilgrim :: J2EE Software Development
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,