Braun, James F wrote:

In my defense:
No need--we go off on these dumb tangents (well, _I_ do, anyway) all the time. It's just one of those stupid religious flamewars.

I'm reminded of the guide on Mt Everest who said, "If they need my help,
they shouldn't be here!" That was the year 17 people died.
Due in no small part to some BAD decisions. Very irritating to lose acquaintances that way, but we in the climbing community are used to it :/

I never did get any suggestion as to where to post this (and others) to
any archive site and now I'm not sure if it's worthy.
Yeah you did; on the wiki :)

And don't worry, I won't go in and edit the comments out! :D

Dave