Hi

I am trying to use the struts taglibs as much as I can and I have the following situation. I have a collection object filled with DTO beans stored in session. The following prints out the list as I would expect:

     <logic:iterate id="row" name="results" scope="session">
       <bean:write name="row" property="countryName"/></br>
     </logic:iterate>

and if I try this on the same page what I can't figure out is how to make this work:

I would like the output to be something to this effect:

 <select name="cname" id="cname">
   <option value="USA">USA</option>
   <option value="France">France</option>
 </select>