From: Simonin, Bradley K. (Brad)
Sent: Mon 10/17/2005 4:18 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: I am getting frustrated with LookupDispatchAction

Hi.  I am using struts 1.2.7. My struts-config-xml file has the following:

<action path="/mywizard1"
                name="wizardForm"
            scope="session"
            type="edu.nmsu.psl.userwizard.AddPSLUserWizardAction"
            input="/step1.jsp"
            validate="false"
            parameter="method">
                <forward name="next" path="/step2.jsp"/>
        </action>

my jsp has the following:

But I get the following error in tomcat:
javax.servlet.ServletException: Request[/mywizard1] does not contain handler
parameter named 'method'.

Can someone save me from insanity?