I would like to have a url pass a parameter based on
the value of a field on the JSP.  My code looks like
this:

<s:url id="historyUrl" action="LineupHistory"
includeParams="all">
   <s:param name="foo" value="%{barbar}"/>
</s:url>
<s:a href="%{historyUrl}">Lineup History</s:a>

<s:hidden name="barbar" value="%{'baz'}"/>

Sadly, in my action class this:

log.debug("In execute, parameters size: " +
parameters.size());

says zero.

If I use the name of a select tag instead of a hidden
the parameter has the first selection so I know my
parameter map is working.  I just can't get it to use
a hidden tag.

Any suggestion?

Thanks for any tips or pointers,

Scott