I should also point out the presentation Ted Husted did at The Ajax
Experience last week which dealt largely with APT.  The slides for that
presentation are here:

http://ajaxexperience.techtarget.com/images/Presentations/Husted_Ted_RetrofittingStruts.pdf

I'm not quite sure how long they will stay posted there though, so get it
while it's hot :)

Frank