I want to do a simple thing,
I have an action like this

public class MyAction {
private String myVar;

public setMyVar(String myVar) {
this.myVar = myVar;

Inside my Interceptor i want to put in my Action a string inside myVar
property of the Action.
In few words, I need to discover if the Action has that setter, and if
its parameter type is a "String", in this case I would call that
setter.

I know how to write the interceptor but i don't know how to "try" to
set a property on the action.

Can you give me any good link?
I tried to watch the source of : StaticParametersInterceptor  that
should do something like I have to do.

It does:
        // for actions marked as Parameterizable, pass the static
parameters directly
        if (action instanceof Parameterizable) {
            ((Parameterizable) action).setParams(parameters);
        }

        if (parameters != null) {
            final ValueStack stack = ActionContext.getContext().getValueStack();

            for (Iterator iterator = parameters.entrySet().iterator();
                 iterator.hasNext();) {
                Map.Entry entry = (Map.Entry) iterator.next();
                stack.setValue(entry.getKey().toString(), entry.getValue());
                Object val = entry.getValue();
                if (parse && val instanceof String) {
                    val = TextParseUtil.translateVariables((String) val, stack);
                }
                stack.setValue(entry.getKey().toString(), val);

Where does it call the "action setters"?
Thanks