Hi List,

the ParameterIntercepter throws the following exception at my page:

ERROR [btpool0-1] ParametersInterceptor.setParameters(204) | ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Unexpected Exception caught setting 'button.regi ster' on 'class com.webapp.action.SignupAction: Error setting expression 'button.register' with value '[Ljava.lang.String;@62e8c8'

Well, the parameter 'button.register' is a key value for <s:button /> . I don't understand why this Exception is thrown and have no clue how to track the issue down. The SignUpAction uses besides a save() method an execute() method. The execute() method is primarly used to distinguish between get and post methodType.

Any given aspects will be appreciated.

thx