Fed up with messages such as Error setting expression 'xxx' with value
'[Ljava.lang.String;@19a82ee', I got rid of this Interceptor from my default
stack.

However, I wanted to use it for a particular action, so I added it there. It
took me a while to work out that it needed to go before the default
interceptor stack (got loads of misleading error messages).

When I did add it, I found that I got lots of checkbox related warnings:
 Error setting expression '__checkbox_xxx' with value
'[Ljava.lang.String;@891a0'

Am I doing anything wrong, or does this interceptor suck big time?

Thanks

Jonny