I have a JSP with 2 different forms and different params and they call
different action classes with no problems. In my case the functionality was
similar and creating 2 different pages for it was unnecessary. This page has
a view/edit/delete account form and a create new account form.

Regards,
Randy Burgess
Sr. Web Applications Developer
Nuvox Communications

> From: mojoRising <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 12:29:42 -0800 (PST)
> To: <user@struts.apache.org>
> Subject: STRUTS 2: Possible to have two actions called from one JSP?
>

> I am wondering whether it is possible, and or a good idea, to have two (or
> more) struts forms - each calling a DIFFERENT action - on the same JSP?
>
> Would each action have to have the same parameters? Would there be
> conflicts? Is this a bad idea?
>
> I could stick to one action, but then I would have some unneccessary methods
> firing off (in the prepare sequence) when the second form was submitted.
>
> Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks
> John

This email and any attachments ("Message") may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, or if this
Message has been addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to read,
copy, or distribute it, and we ask that you please delete it (including all
copies) and notify the sender by return email.  Delivery of this Message to any
person other than the intended recipient(s) shall not be deemed a waiver of
confidentiality and/or a privilege.