I am wondering whether it is possible, and or a good idea, to have two (or
more) struts forms - each calling a DIFFERENT action - on the same JSP?

Would each action have to have the same parameters? Would there be
conflicts? Is this a bad idea?

I could stick to one action, but then I would have some unneccessary methods
firing off (in the prepare sequence) when the second form was submitted.

Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks
John