Hi,
please see my responses inline.

Il 08/02/2017 15:08, Tech ha scritto:
Hello Andrea,

thanks for your feedback, we are gonna use in this case directly the version 2.0.3. When will it be officially released?

2.0.3 will be released quite soon, not less than a month because there is still much work to do, obviously any help will be willingly accepted ;)

Is there

You can refer to the Jira issue tracker at [1].

a page with all the improvement/bug fixes for this new release?

Thanks
Welcome and best regards,
Andrea

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1004?jql=project%20%3D%20SYNCOPE%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.0.3%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC