On 12/05/2017 11:31, Hugo Cerdeira wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to propagate a User when creating it via rest services of the syncope-core, I'm able to create him successfully but I get this propagation error:

"propagationStatuses": [
  {
     "beforeObj": null,
     "afterObj": null,
     "resource": "ofbizUsersPropagation",
     "status": "FAILURE",
"failureReason": "Not attempted because there are mandatory attributes without value(s): [password]"
}

I'm sending the password on the rest services and the User is correctly created since I can log in using it. I've tried turning return.password.value true/false but didn't make any difference, any tips?

What is the user mapping for that resource? Does it include password?

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/