Hi Lynn,

Il 31/07/19 17:05, lfinch ha scritto:
Hi, Lorenzo!  Some follow up questions.

and in general for increase performance I can
suggest you to not use the CSVDIR as a connector. This connector is not
the best one in order to have a performing environment

What do you recommend? (It would be nice if we could produce output in XML)
If you want to produce an XML as an output for sure you have to translate the output of the connector in XML because there is none connector that produce output in XML. If you are using CSVDIR connector I think that now you are translating the output from CSV to XML, am I right?

There is a performance gap between the pull and the push simply because
the pull is more complex than the push

That makes sense, but our pull is running at approximately 160 records per
minute and the push is running about 30 records per minute.  I would've
expected the push to be quicker as well.

In this case I think that the cause of your delay is the CSVDIR connector: the push is running 30 records per minute (less than the pull) because you are/writing to file with this connector. For this reason too I suggest you to not use the CSVDIR connector. An example of connector that I think can help you is the Scripted SQL one. If you are using CSV maybe you can translate all your data in a database instance (some utilities can help you) and so have a connector that do not read/write from a file but from a database./

// <https://context.reverso.net/traduzione/inglese-italiano/Writing+to+file>

In order to improve speed overall, are you already using PostgreSQL as a
DBMS?

We are using MySQL, it's a company standard.

Thank you!
Lynn

--
Sent from: http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/
Best regards,

--
Dott. Lorenzo Di Cola

Software Engineer @ Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale Vittoria Colonna, 97 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

Apache Syncope Committer
http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=loredicola