Hello all,

I have a configuration where I have two directories (AD) and want to
synchronise
certain objects between them.

I want to only synch objects that are members of SynchGroup

I want to pull objects from SourceOU in each directory and to push objects
to DestinationOU in each directory. This will keep local objects separated
from synchronised objects

To do this I have done the following:
- created a connector for each directory dedicated to PULLing. This is
configured to look at SourceOU and has Memberships set to the DN of
SynchGroup
- created a connector for each directory dedicated to PUSHing. This is
configured to look at DestinationOU

This works, in a fashion, but the following things are occurring:
- It pulls (and then subsequently pushes) objects that aren't a member of
SynchGroup
- It sporadically moves (i assume, by UPDATE?) local objects from SourceOU
to DestinationOU in the same directory

I am relatively new to Syncope. I initially configured the tasks with a
highly conflicting schedule which may have causedrace conditions or other
unusual behaviour but the issues seem to persist even after staggering the
schedule more sensibly.

Apologies if the above seems overly convoluted. Any advice would be greatly
appreciated.

Cheers,
Michael.