Hello all,

So I just got a chance to work on this again. The fix for preventing users
being moved seems to work (will probably need to do more testing) but I
have set "Custom User Search Filter" to (memberOf=<group_dn>) and it is
still pulling users (contacts in this case) that are not members of the
designated group. Interestingly it doesnt pull *all* users that are not
members of the group - just some.

I have tested the filter with ldapsearch and it seems to work fine. Am I
doing something incorrectly?

Cheers,
Michael.