On 05/10/22 11:50, Ashley Day wrote:

Good Morning

I am trying to use Apache Syncope as a front end management tool for active
directory so that people can self-provision themselves into groups they require,
with authorisation from a team leader. Currently during my testing I am having
difficulty with the group syncing from Syncope -> Active Directory. I’ll put
some bullet points below on what is working and the issue I am receiving;

  * AD user sync into Syncope. Works.
  * AD group sync into Syncope. Works
  * AD Group membership into Syncope. Works
  * Syncope created User sync into AD. Works (Although user is disabled)
  * Syncope created group sync into AD. Works
  * Add Group membership in Syncope sync into AD. Failure.

I imagine it has something to do with the attribute mapping, or I am not
putting the correct task in, but I was wondering if you had any advice on how I
might be able to get this sorted, as the Syncope Group syncing into AD is the
main reason I would like to use Syncope.

Hi Ashley,

glad of your interest in Apache Syncope.

Have you already had a look at

https://www.tirasa.net/en/blog/syncope-basics-manage-active-directory

?

Regards.