Good Morning

I am trying to use Apache Syncope as a front end management tool for active
directory so that people can self-provision themselves into groups they
require, with authorisation from a team leader. Currently during my testing I
am having difficulty with the group syncing from Syncope -> Active Directory.
I’ll put some bullet points below on what is working and the issue I am
receiving;

  *   AD user sync into Syncope. Works.
  *   AD group sync into Syncope. Works
  *   AD Group membership into Syncope. Works
  *   Syncope created User sync into AD. Works (Although user is disabled)
  *   Syncope created group sync into AD. Works
  *   Add Group membership in Syncope sync into AD. Failure.

I imagine it has something to do with the attribute mapping, or I am not
putting the correct task in, but I was wondering if you had any advice on how I
might be able to get this sorted, as the Syncope Group syncing into AD is the
main reason I would like to use Syncope.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Ashley.