Hi,

this is about sending emails with templates.
Right now there does not seem to exist a default way to send an email with
attachments.
What would be the best way to achieve this? I found the class
DefaultNotificationJobDelegate where the MimeMessage is composed and where you
could add an attachment. But I guess it's not so easy to configure the
attachements in the template and propagate it all the way to this class.
So I thought about extending the DefaultNotificationJobDelegate and more or
less hard coding the attachments when creating the message. Can I just have my
own ProvisioningContext and have the method notificationJobDelegate(...)
return my extended class? Or is there a better way?

Best regards,
Timo