On 02/05/23 12:01, Timo Weber wrote:

Hi,

this is about sending emails with templates.

Right now there does not seem to exist a default way to send an email with
attachments.

What would be the best way to achieve this? I found the class
DefaultNotificationJobDelegate where the MimeMessage is composed and where you
could add an attachment. But I guess it's not so easy to configure the
attachements in the template and propagate it all the way to this class.

So I thought about extending the DefaultNotificationJobDelegate and more or
less hard coding the attachments when creating the message. Can I just have my
own ProvisioningContext and have the method notificationJobDelegate(...)
return my extended class? Or is there a better way?

Hi Timo,
at least for time being, providing your own extension of
DefaultNotificationJobDelegate which takes care of attachments is possibly the
best solution.

All you need is, in your own Maven project sources, to:

1. provide MyNotificationJobDelegate extends DefaultNotificationJobDelegate
2. create and setup a new configuration class by following [1]

HTH
Regards.

[1]
https://syncope.apache.org/docs/3.0/reference-guide.html#extending-configuration