Hi yuefei.liu,
you should provide at least which Syncope version you are running, and also
something about the environment (database? Tomcat? which versions?).

Regards.

On 04/02/24 06:40, yuefei....@intelliprogroup.com wrote:
Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. I am currently using Apache Syncope as a user
synchronization tool to sync user and user group information from one system to
another. The number of users is approximately 10,000+.

After running scheduled push and pull tasks for 2-3 months, I have noticed that
the 'act_ru_actinst' table in the database has accumulated millions of records,
leading to a slowdown in synchronization efficiency.

I would like to inquire if it is safe to directly delete these data records.
Your guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
yuefei.liu

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò