Hi,

It seems that the java package name to XML namespace is messed up. Let me try to investigate.

Thanks,
Raymond

From: "Phillips, Chad" <chad.phill...@gdit.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 11:13 AM
To: <user@tuscany.apache.org>
Subject: Problem with generated WSDLs

Hi,

I'm having a problem when using the WSDLs generated via Tuscany SCA Java
1.4 for services using the WS binding.  Specifically, I can't generate a
WS client using Axis, Axis2, JAX-WS, or XMLBeans with the Tuscany
generated WSDL.  The issue only seems to show up when the input
parameter for a service contains a complex type.  I've documented the
issue (including code to reproduce the error) in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2853

The problem seems to be related to how namespaces are being created
and/or associated with the complex types in the WSDL.  Has anyone else
encountered this issue and if so have you found a workaround to the
problem?

- Chad Phillips