I ran an update and did a clean build but now one of the unit tests for
the helloworld-ws-sdo sample is failing with a bunch of
IllegalAnnotationsExceptions such as:

org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException:
org.apache.tuscany.sca.databinding.TransformationException:
org.apache.tuscany.sca.databinding.TransformationException: co
m.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 2 counts of
IllegalAnnotationExceptions
helloworld.Name is an interface, and JAXB can't handle interfaces.
        this problem is related to the following location:
                at helloworld.Name
                at protected helloworld.Name
helloworld.jaxws.GetGreetings.arg0
                at helloworld.jaxws.GetGreetings
helloworld.Name does not have a no-arg default constructor.
        this problem is related to the following location:
                at helloworld.Name
                at protected helloworld.Name
helloworld.jaxws.GetGreetings.arg0
                at helloworld.jaxws.GetGreetings

        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.RuntimeWireInvoker.invoke(Runtime
WireInvoker.java:138)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.RuntimeWireInvoker.invoke(Runtime
WireInvoker.java:104)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.RuntimeWireInvoker.invoke(Runtime
WireInvoker.java:98)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.RuntimeWireImpl.invoke(RuntimeWireI
mpl.java:159)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.axis2.Axis2ServiceProvider.invokeTarge
t(Axis2ServiceProvider.java:754)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.axis2.Axis2ServiceInOutSyncMessageRece
iver.invokeBusinessLogic(Axis2ServiceInOutSyncMessageReceiver.java:70)
        at
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.invokeBusine
ssLogic(AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.java:42)
        at
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessa
geReceiver.java:100)
        at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:176)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostReques
t(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:133)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
        at
tionFilterChain.java:290)
        at
erChain.java:206)
        at
e.java:233)
        at
e.java:175)
        at
:128)
        at
:102)
        at
java:109)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:2
63)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:84
4)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(
Http11Protocol.java:584)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.j
ava:354)
        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.work.Work.run(Work.java:63)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.work.ThreadPoolWorkManager$DecoratingWork.ru
n(ThreadPoolWorkManager.java:215)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecuto
r.java:650)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.ja
va:675)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)