`Found "a", expected comma` errors are syntax errors, meaning that
there's another open quote somewhere above the code you pasted that
didn't get closed in the right place.

If you don't have any other code above the snippet you pasted, and that
code used to worn in the previous Solr version, then I'd say Solr does
something fishy, concatenating strings in a bad way.

Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu