I'm using Spring 2 and xfire 1.2.4. I'm trying to transition from DTD to schema, but I keep running into the error below. The syntax of my
applicationContext.xml file for spring looks fine.  Any ideas?    Tx, Rich

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns="http://www.cuahsi.org/waterML/1.0/";
xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml";
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";
xmlns="http://www.cuahsi.org/waterML/1.0/";
xmlns:jee="http://www.springframework.org/schema/jee";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd http://www.springframework.org/schema/jee http://www.springframework.org/schema/jee/spring-jee.xsd";>

2007-02-27 10:27:48,400 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/CUAH SIServices]] - Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.spring
framework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 8 in XML document from Servlet Context resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXP arseException: Document root element "beans", must match DOCTYPE root "null". org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document root element "beans", must match DOCTYPE root "null". at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.rootElementSpecified(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.handleStartElement(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startElement(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$ContentDispatcher.scanRootElementHook(Unkn
own Source)