Hi,
I have an xfire service that I am consuming in dotnet.  The dotnet consumer is
just doing an xsl transformation of the results from the xfire service.

My problem is that the dotnet consumer is adding xmlns attributes to the
response.  I know, I know, this is a xfire forum, but I was hoping that there
are other xfire/dotnet users out there that could point me to the right
solution.

I have the axis tcpmon running, so I know that it's on the dot net side.  I
trimmed out the xml from both sides.    The extra
xmlns="http://dmi.reffects.com"; on the diningNearbyAttractions array is causing
me xsl tranformation hell.  Still trying to figure out how to do a
tranformation of this stuff with all the xmlns="http://dmi.reffects.com"; all
over the place.

Thanks for your help!  Phillip

Wire:
<out xmlns="http://dmi.reffects.com"; attractionId="238173"
createDate="2005-12-16T15:21:50-05:00"
emailAddress="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
keywords="pittsburgh crafts pottery art squirrel hill forbes art design clay"
paidAd="N" viewable="true"><couponDtos />
<diningNearbyAttractions><NearbyDTO><appalacian>false</appalacian><attractionId>77645</attractionId></NearbyDTO>
</diningNearbyAttractions>
</out>

Dotnet:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<AttractionDTO xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
<couponDtos xmlns="http://dmi.reffects.com"; />
<diningNearbyAttractions xmlns="http://dmi.reffects.com";>
<NearbyDTO><appalacian>false</appalacian><attractionId>77645</attractionId></NearbyDTO>
</diningNearbyAttractions>
</AttractionDTO>