It is not working for Collections too...

________________________________

From: Makni Hamdi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 April 2007 15:28
To: user@xfire.codehaus.org
Subject: [xfire-user] problem in configuring property with aegis files

Hi,

I'm using Xfire with simple aegis binding method.

I'm trying to use config file (class.aegis.xml) to set minOccur of list,
or nillable as false to made property required, but it does not work.

For example, without minoccur="1" I have this schema in the wsdl:

<xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="authorizedPaiement"
type="xsd:boolean"/>

When I add minoccur="1" I have this schema:

<xsd:element name="authorizedPaiement" type="xsd:boolean"/>

But when I add ignored="true", the property is ignored, so the problem
is with nillable and minoccur.

This is my aegis file content:

<mapping>

            <property name="wishes" nillable="false" />

            <property name="authorizedPaiement" minOccurs="1"
nillable="false" />

</mapping>

This email was sent to you by Reuters, the global news and information company.

except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters
Limited.

Reuters Limited is part of the Reuters Group of companies, of which Reuters
Group PLC is the ultimate parent company.
Reuters Group PLC - Registered office address: The Reuters Building, South
Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 5EP, United Kingdom
Registered No: 3296375
Registered in England and Wales