You can modify keystore in runtime ( i think ), you can't modify it
inside webapp.
Place  your keys outside webapplication:
e.g.  put your keystore in some location outside webapp or in database/ ldap

On 4/25/07, Wacław Borowiec <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hmm... so if I can't modify the trust store in runtime, how can I provide
automatic data encryption (with ws-security) for my new clients?

--
-----