The method that you have described (ClassLoader.getResourceAsStream) does not
seem to work.
That's my war folder structure: (generated by maven2)

xfire-sample-project.war
  | - WEB-INF
  |    | - lib (all jar files)
  |    | - myconfig.xml (my-configuration file-> which i need to open from
@WebMethod))
  |    | - web.xml
  |    | - classes
  |           | - META-INF
  |           |      | - xfire
  |           |            | - services.xml
  |           |
  |           | -pl
  |              | - xfire
  |                    | - service
  |                            | - myService.class
  | - META-INF
  |         | - MANIFEST.MF
  |         | - ...

WEB-INF/NamingServiceConfiguration.xml
I have treid many times with different paths but I cannot open the
myconfig.xml file...
This invocation is located in myService.class
- ClassLoader.getResourceAsStream("WEB-INF/myconfig.xml")
- ClassLoader.getResourceAsStream("/WEB-INF/myconfig.xml")
- ClassLoader.getResourceAsStream("myconfig.xml")

I also put the myconfig file to the folder where myService.class is located
and tried:
- ClassLoader.getResourceAsStream("myconfig.xml")
-
ClassLoader.getResourceAsStream("WEB-INF/classes/pl/xfire/service/myconfig.xml")
-
ClassLoader.getResourceAsStream("/WEB-INF/classes/pl/xfire/service/myconfig.xml")
- ClassLoader.getResourceAsStream("pl/xfire/service/myconfig.xml")
- ClassLoader.getResourceAsStream("/pl/xfire/service/myconfig.xml")

What am I doing wrong? Where is the mistake? Could someone specify how I
should open the myconfig.xml file?
Many thanks in advance.
Tom