BTW here is a sample of Xfire logging the AEGIS config.  This might help
you when looking for it through large default logs.

Gavin

2007-11-06 10:21:45,901 DEBUG XMLClassMetaInfoManager - Mapping file :
/java/sql/Timestamp.aegis.xml not found.
2007-11-06 10:21:45,916 DEBUG XMLClassMetaInfoManager - Found mapping
file :
/edu/suny/sysadm/institutionalresearch/dts/section/facade/objects/Sectio
nContent.aegis.xml
2007-11-06 10:21:45,916 DEBUG XMLClassMetaInfoManager - Mapping file :
/java/io/Serializable.aegis.xml not found.
2007-11-06 10:21:45,932 DEBUG XMLClassMetaInfoManager - Mapping file :
/java/io/Serializable.aegis.xml not found.
2007-11-06 10:21:45,932 DEBUG XMLClassMetaInfoManager - Mapping file :
/edu/suny/sysadm/institutionalresearch/dts/section/facade/temp/validatio
n/ValidatableObject.aegis.xml not found.
2007-11-06 10:21:45,947 DEBUG XMLBeanTypeInfo - Found mapping for
property errors

Gavin Hogan
Programmer/Analyst
The State University of New York