JSF navigation model is meant only for JSF pages. <to-view-id> has to
point to a valid facelets / jsp page.
Not sure of what you're trying to do, anyway. When a jsf outcome is
set, you already have made it past the jsf controller (e.g. the bean +
faces-config.xml itself). Trying to reroute to another controller
sound strange to me.

Don't you just want to call your Spring controller ? Maybe you simply
need h:outputLink / tr:goLink ...

Regards,
Cedric Durmont