Hi
Yes when it is from jsp page, i will call Spring controller, but when from
backing bean i am going to use redirect like below

FacesContext fc = FacesContext.getCurrentInstance();
        ExternalContext ec = fc.getExternalContext();
        try{
        ec.redirect("/mycontext/details.spring");

        }
        catch(Exception exc){
            log.error(exc);
        }