Hi,

Do you know if there are any problems with the implementation
of ordering of faces-config´s in myfaces? I´m running myfaces 2.1.3,
portlet 286, icefaces and portletfacesbridge and have some problems with
the order of renderers.

The portletfacesbridge has one head renderer
and one body renderer and they state in their faces-config an order of
before others but as soon as I add icefaces-ace which provide its own
head renderer (but no ordering), I end up with icefaces-ace doing the
head rendering.

Shouldn´t the portletfacesbridge renderer get a higher
priority in this case?

Regards,

Hampus