Hallo List members,

I am using apache2 as a reverseproxy and would like to
parse the html page for some strings (words) and
replace it with another string (= search and replace)
before being forwarded to the client.
However, I have not found any suitable way of doing
it. I have googled everywhere but nothing concret.

Does any body know of any trick how to configure
apache so that it can search and replace strings in
html pages before forwarding? (without having to write
a pearl- or php-script). I am thinking of something
like using an output filter.

Regards

Peter