I have not been able to find any documentation for buildr's XMLBeans
support other than a short comment within addon/buildr/xmlbeans.rb
itself. That comment got it working for me, but I have more questions.
Is there documentation hiding somewhere?

If not, can anyone help me with these two questions?

1. In the few examples I've been able to find so far on the web, I've
seen buildfiles with "require 'tasks/xmlbeans'", but the documentation
in xmlbeans.rb says to use "require 'buildr/xmlbeans'". What's the
difference? Which is preferred?

2. Is there a way to make a task that generates and compiles the
XMLBeans only, without going on to compile the rest of the project?

Thanks

-- Will