I just went through an unpleasant two hours trying to get buildr to install
on Windows. May I make two suggestions to improve your "Installing on
Windows" section at http://buildr.apache.org/installing.html ?

1. Installing the Ruby one-click installer is not enough, you also need the
devkit so you have a compiler and make. The devkit is a 7zip file available
on the same page as the one-click installer. You just extract it to your
Ruby directory and make sure the paths in devkit/msys/1.0.11/etc/fstab are
accurate.

2. The version rjb-1.1.9 required by buildr-1.3.5 does not build when your
JAVA_HOME has spaces in the path. The default install location is in
"C:/Program Files", which means rjb will not build. rjb-1.2.0 works, so
please either release an updated buildr gem that works with this fixed
version of rjb or suggest a work-around of installing the JDK to a
non-default location with no spaces in the path.

Thanks,

-- Will