Reading from the documentation I am unclear how to run integration tests.  Here
is what I have:

define 'my-project' do

  # unit tests
  test.compile.from('unit-tests').with *TEST_DEPENDENCIES
  test.with *TEST_DEPENDENCIES

  # integration testing
  test.using :integration
  test.compile.from('functional-tests').with *TEST_DEPENDENCIES
  test.with *TEST_DEPENDENCIES

end

Unit testing works fine until I add the integration tests then 'buildr test'
runs integration tests instead.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

kw
Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is
Confidential or legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) and entity named in the message. If you are not an intended
recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message
and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the
information it contains.