On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Antoine Toulme <anto...@lunar-ocean.com> wrote:
> I pushed RC3 which fixes this bug. I will start a vote for this RC3 to be
> our GA now.
> http://people.apache.org/~toulmean/buildr/1.4.0RC3/

Thanks. Sorry I didn't file a bug; I hadn't gotten around to resetting
my issues.apache.org password after the break-in they had earlier this
month.

I ran buildr's tests w/ RC3 and got 52 failures on my Win7 install of
ruby 1.8.7 (2010-01-10 patchlevel 249) [i386-mingw32]. Here's the
output:

  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26070/specs_buildr_1.4.0rc3.html.gz

Many of the problems appear to be Windows path issues (especially the
URI specs). There are some failures under "Buildr::Application gems"
that look like more fixable gem version mismatch problems, though,
e.g.:

"should return one entry for each gem specified in buildr.yaml
can't activate rspec (= 1.3.0, runtime) for [], already activated
rspec-1.2.9 for []"

...and it looks like calling File.utime throws a Permission denied
error every time.

On the upside, looks like you fixed the problems with not repackaging
when some files are changed, so thanks!

-- Will