Jan Hoskens wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >Jan Hoskens wrote:
> >
> >>It's possible, look at: http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/ThemeMarket
> >>You'll find a leftsidebar there and probably some more interesting
> >>things on that wiki concerning layouting.
> >
> >Great, someone with a constructive comment.
> >
> >Please determine the configuration entries and we will
> >add them to the Cocoon config.

> I'm no python/ moinmoin expert, but as far as I can see it's by using
> themes. Download the theme lefsidebar:
> http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/ThemeMarket?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=leftsidebar2.tar.gz
> (on the theme pages given earlier, help on themes:
> http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnThemes )
> unpack under your moinmoin and set the default theme to the
> "leftsidebar2" theme. This setting should be somewhere
> in the configuration file "moin_config.py" under the option "theme_default".
> (configuration help: http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnConfiguration)

Thanks a million. Jan. I will attempt to add that later tonight.

> I'm sure that whoever installed the moinmoin should be able to install
> it with no problems.

I will let you into a little secret. I know absolutely nothing
about wiki installation. But i am diving in and learning.

Many thanks to Upayavira for the massive effort he put into the
conversion work and the initial setup and the user authentication.

--
David Crossley