I have grabbed a tar archive of the attachments from
the old wiki. Doing various grep on the server i have
compiled a table showing pages with attachments.

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/MissingAttachments

Relevant stuff needs to be copied and renamed on the
server. Please ease that job by helping to trim the list.

We need to decide what is vandalism and weed it out.
That is not always obvious going by the filename, so i
am looking through the back door.

The vandalised pages also need to have the attachment
links removed, so please note when each is done.

--
David Crossley