Okay, all the attachments are restored, excluding the vandalism
and junk. I have removed all the vandalism links to attachments
in the documents. Once the valid attachments were put into
the correct directory on the server, then the links in the
documents magically worked (thanks to Upayavira's good programming).

There are still some question marks in the table.

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/MissingAttachments

We especially need someone from Lenya to look at that to
see if there is anything that they want recovered. I tried
email to their dev list.

--
David Crossley