Thanks Jasha,

As you suggested I tried the 2.1.10 org.apache.cocoon.components.serializers.XHTMLSerializer and it works fine for the browsers I have tried so far.

I very much appreciate you help

Thanks again

Peter
Hi Peter,

The XMLSerializer closes all elements which leads to an unwanted result in case
of textarea, script and some other elements that browsers can't handle when
closed. You can make your own XSL that imports the cforms XSLs and override the
template of the textarea. An other option is to use
org.apache.cocoon.components.serializers.XHTMLSerializer. You may have to use
the latest 2.1 branch code of this block, some issues have been fixed in the
code the last few months.

Jasha Joachimsthal

---------

Hippo