Hi,

this is what Joerg Heinicke wrote about the similar problem of mine:

My guess is it's actually the PDF that is taken from the cache. I guess the cache key for the PDF does not take included resources like your images into account. If that's true you just have to invalidate the PDF. I don't know how exactly your PDF pipeline looks like but you might want to "touch" (in the Linux sense, changing the file's timestamp) an XSLT or the input XML.

(See: image caching on 4-5 March at the users-list)

mika

Peter Sparkes kirjoitti:
Hi,

I generate html and pdf, which contain images, from the a database. When I update an image the html correctly displays the new image, however the pdf incorrectly contains the old image. If I then change the new image file name the pdf displays the correct image. When I change the image file name back the old image is displayed in the pdf, not the new image.

It appears that the pdf is using a cached version of the image not the new version. Please, how can I get the pdf to display the new image rather than the old cashed image. I can't change the image file name in the production system.

I am using Cocoon 2.1.10

Thank you

Peter Sparkes